The saying goes…
The bigger the hoops, the bigger the O!
I donned my biggest hoops, and wore the latest blush to my collection, Nars Orgasm, which is soooooo purdyyyy!
This is the type of blush that would look so good on many many many different skin tones, absolutely universal. And, I’m quite happy that I was convinced to purchase it (I was deciding between Orgasm and Deep Throat).
- IN2IT – Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
- Benefit – Gimme Brow
- Lime Crime – Eyeshadow Helper Eye Primer
- Tarte Tartelette – Super Mom; Wanderer; Dreamer
- Mumuso – Curling and Volumizing Tubing Mascara
- Maybelline – Baby Pore Eraser
- Clinique – Beyond Perfecting Foundation+Concealer in 65 Neutral
- bareMinerals – READY Foundation in R250
- T. LeClerc – Bronzing Pressed Powder
- Nars Cosmetics – Orgasm
- L’Oreal – Infallible Setting Spray
- Ofra Cosmetics – Hypno
Photo is slightly edited.
Photos belong to me.