Okay, it’s officially not 2015 anymore, and this is a little late, but I still wanted to share my “look” for the holiday season.
December 26, 2015. The day after Christmas, we had a party to celebrate my grammies birthday, and it served as a Christmas reunion for the family. Here’s my “look”.
- NYX Brow Gel in Espresso
- Tarte Tartelette – Force of Nature
- Props and Tools Cosmetics – Light Brown
- Makeup Geek – Foiled Eyeshadow in Starry Eyed
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte in 105 mixed with L’Oréal True Match BB in G2
- NYX HD Concealer in CW 06
- bareMinerals Ready Foundation powder in R250
- ABH contour powders in Havana and Java
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Edit palette
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Creeper
PlusMakeover located at Tiendesitas Bldg A Level 1 ( https://www.instagram.com/plusmakeovernow/ )
All photos courtesy of R. Cariño Photography.